It’s not too late to say Happy New Month right? Thank God we made it beloved. Have you started counting down to the new year?
It’s been a custom for me to plan towards ending the year on a high note. I carefully select certain meetings and programs to attend in December to charge me up for the new year.
This time, I decided to share some programs coming up this December with you, in the order in which they would be coming up.
1. Mount Zion Drama Minister’s Power Night. It’s the last power night for the year. If you’re in or around Ibadan, you shouldn’t miss this.
2. Movie Premiere of Knotted, produced by Parables Film Production, makers of Akobi Laaroye.
3. Worship Fiesta powered by Mine Teenage Ministry led by the amazing Pastor Timi Adigun. Want a charged atmosphere full of energy and youths who love God? Then this is the place- Ojodu Berger, Lagos. The theme for this year is ‘Joy’. Click here to register.
4. Young Ministers Retreat convened by Pastor Daniel Olawande. If you can, do not miss this. Click here to register. Ministering alongside are Mummy Folu Adeboye, Evang. Lawrence Oyor and Pastor Femi Lazarus.
5. Lastly, prepare to attend the December/ Christmas retreat or camp meeting organized by your local church. I’m sure some will be surprised I mentioned this. I didn’t realize how I’d gotten used to attending camps till this year when I realized that my chances of attending were quite slim as a result of location and some other reasons. Still, I hope to find a way around it.
Beloved, the year is coming to an end. Don’t just be caught up in the euphoria of the festive season. Take time to do some spiritual evaluation of the outgoing year and preparation for the new year. I’m talking about personal retreat here.
Have a blessed December, beloved.